The Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board is pleased to offer School Cash Online, a secure payment option that offers parents/guardians the convenience of paying online for school activities, field trips and sports events, 24/7, from the comfort of their own home.
What is School Cash Online?
School Cash Online is an easy to use, safe way to pay for your child’s school fees. Now, with a few clicks, you can pay for school items, class trips and so much more from your own home. All you have to do is register an account, attach your children and in no time you will be able to make payments online.
How do I Register?
You can access the School Cash Online registration by clicking on the link below and selecting “Get Started Today”.
The following clip demonstrates the registration process:
What are the Payment Options?
- myWallet is an online payment account similar to a loadable gift card
- myWallet is loaded from your bank account in advance of paying for items online
- Funds will be available immediately in myWallet
- Adding funds to myWallet and paying for items are 2 separate processes
- myWallet refunds can be requested at any time
- when you check out using e-cheque it is similar to paying by virtual cheque
- School Cash Online does not store your e-cheque details for security reasons and industry compliance; you will therefore need to enter the information every time you checkout
The School Cash Online Parent Help Desk
The Parent Help Desk is available to assist parents/guardians with the registration process, password recovery, accessing your account or payment issues.